Textile Tensile Testing Machine TF001
Textile Tensile Testing Machine is designed to test a wide range of materials in tension, bursting, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties. Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc.
Textile Tensile Testing Machine is designed to test a wide range of tension, bursting, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties.
A PC-controlled machine equipped with motor and quality ball-screw for ideal and smooth control. The machine talks directly with a PC running a data analysis software package in English or Chinese, via a high speed RS232.
The machine is equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 0.2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
The machine has a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing the wide range of test methods. Automatic pneumatic fixtures / clamps are offered
- Windows based software operated and closed-loop controller controls. AC servo motor drives quality Ball-screw
- High speed RS232 connects computer and machine, controlled by a special Textile Tensile Testing Software. All test methods which customer requires can be programmed before shipping.
- Test capacity 2500N
- Test space 400mm (W) x 600 mm (H)
- Load measurement accuracy +/-0.2% (1% ~ 100%FS)
- Resolution of load 1N
- Displacement resolution and accuracy 01mm.
- Speed range and accuracy 01 ~ 1000mm/min, error ≤ ± 2%
- Working space H 800mm x W 420mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range 0 to 38 degrees C
- Storage temperature range -10 to 45 degrees C
- Humidity range 10% to 90% non-condensing, web bulb method
- Power must be free of spikes and surges exceeding 10% of the nominal voltage
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||500 mm||Depth:||630 mm||Height:||1300 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2||ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4|
|ISO 4606||ISO 1798||ASTM D76||ASTM D5034||ASTM 5035||ASTM D2261|
|ASTM D434||ASTM D4964||ASTM 5587||ASTM D3936||GB/T 3923.1||GB/T 3923.2|
|GB/T 13772.1||GB/T 13772.2||GB/T 13772.3||FZ/T 20019||FZ/T 70006||FZ/T 70007|
|FZ/T 01085||FZ/T 01030||JIS L1093||BS||DIN|
The Significance of Textile Tensile Test
The fabric is often subjected to tensile forces in various directions during wear, which is the main force that causes fabric damage. The ability of the fabric to resist tensile fracture is usually expressed by the index of resistance to single tensile fracture and the index of resistance to multiple tensile fatigue fracture. The tensile fatigue strength of fabric can indirectly reflect the wearability of fabric and occupy an important role in the internal quality evaluation of all kinds of fabrics, therefore, choosing a reliable tensile tester will bring you more professional help.
The Advantage of Fabric Tensile Testing Machine
- Touch screen control, built-in printer, support online communication, easy operation and high test efficiency.
- Single column bracket structure, multi-functional pneumatic gripper, easy to replace.
- High-precision sensor, can do tensile and top break test without replacing the sensor, more practical.
- According to customer needs can provide a variety of standard test functions, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
- The instrument uses a variety of protection measures: fixture anti-collision protection device; sensor overload protection; sample load software protection; over-current, overvoltage protection, etc.
- The instrument can be used with the professional strong machine detection software online, the software has the control instrument; test curve drawing; test data analysis, preservation, management; test report formation, printing and other functions, make the test results more intuitive.
The Procedure for Textile Tensile Test
Adjust the position of the moving beam, the installation fixture, and then adjust the lower limit block position, to ensure that the instrument down to the lower limit to stop, the gap of the breach is not less than 5mm.
Tap the sensor with your finger to see if there is no change, if there is no change, check whether the sensor cable is plugged in, and then calibrate the sensor.
Set specific parameters on the setting interface of the touch screen, start testing, record the corresponding test results.
- Clean after each test and keep the equipment clean.
- The fixture should be coated with anti-rust oil storage after use.
- The power should be turned off before replacing the sensor or plug the cable, if the sensor access side floating, it is easy to cause static damage.
- The instrument should be regularly calibrated to the load cell to ensure that the accuracy of the measured value of the instrument.
- Add lubricant to the moving parts regularly.
Textile tensile tester is on sale, we will send you a detailed manual and provide you with more professional help if you buy our machine.
Q: Can this instrument test single yarn and zipper? Does it equip with clamps for these two test?
A: Yes. Yarn testing and zipper testing are done according to ASTM D434 and ASTM D 2061 standards respectively, and corresponding clamps will be equipped.