Textile Tensile Testing Machine is designed to test a wide range of tension, bursting, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties.
A PC-controlled machine equipped with motor and quality ball-screw for ideal and smooth control. The machine talks directly with a PC running a data analysis software package in English or Chinese, via a high speed RS232.
Equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 0.2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
The machine has a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing the wide range of test methods. Automatic pneumatic fixtures / clamps are offered
- Windows based software operated and closed-loop controller controls. AC servo motor drives quality Ball-screw
- High speed RS232 connects computer and machine, controlled by a special Textile Tensile Testing Software. All test methods which customer requires can be programmed before shipping.
- Test capacity 2500N
- Test space 400mm (W) x 600 mm (H)
- Load measurement accuracy +/-0.2% (1% ~ 100%FS)
- Resolution of load 1N
- Displacement resolution and accuracy 01mm.
- Speed range and accuracy 01 ~ 1000mm/min, error ≤ ± 2%
- Working space H 800mm x W 420mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range 0 to 38 degrees C
- Storage temperature range -10 to 45 degrees C
- Humidity range 10% to 90% non-condensing, web bulb method
- Power must be free of spikes and surges exceeding 10% of the nominal voltage
|Width:||500 mm||Depth:||630 mm||Height:||1300 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2||ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4|
|ISO 4606||ISO 1798||ASTM D76||ASTM D5034||ASTM 5035||ASTM D2261|
|ASTM D434||ASTM D4964||ASTM 5587||ASTM D3936||GB/T 3923.1||GB/T 3923.2|
|GB/T 13772.1||GB/T 13772.2||GB/T 13772.3||FZ/T 20019||FZ/T 70006||FZ/T 70007|
|FZ/T 01085||FZ/T 01030||JIS L1093||BS||DIN|