Tabletop Light Fastness Tester is a powerful xenon instrument with affordable price for conducting accelerated tests of light fastness and photo stability test.
The TF421 is designed as a tabletop unit with a microprocessor controller for simple operation.
- Microprocessor control with large LCD displays data and irrandiance wave-length curve.
- Air cooled xenon lamp with 1.5KW measure, control and display of irradiance energy from 250 to 765 W/m2 in 420 nm.
- Measure, control and display of black panel temperature (BPT / BST) from 9 to 90oC.
- Measure and control temperature relative humidity of test chamber, and displayed on large LCD.
- Setting and display the cumulate light energy and exposure time.
- Record the using time of xenon lamp
- Specimen table with 200 x 280 mm exposure area.
|Width:||800 mm||Depth:||460 mm||Height:||480 mm
|32 inch||18 inch||19 inch