Taber Abrasion Tester TF214
Taber Abrasion Tester(Taber Abraser), to test the wear resistance of all kinds of structures including fabrics, leather, and rubber, paper, metals, paints, plated surfaces, coated materials, glass etc.
Taber Abrasion Tester (Taber Abraser), to test the wear resistance of all kinds of structures including fabrics, leather, and rubber, paper, metals, paints, plated surfaces, coated materials, glass, etc.
Taber Abrasion Tester (Taber Abraser) uses the X pattern of abrasion produced by a rotary action of a pair of abrasive wheels. The abrasion testing machine supplies with a full range of auxiliary weights, specimen holders. The abrasive wheels and wheel refacer are offered on request.
- Grinding Wheel 2inch
- Wear Round Centre Spacing 2mm
- Gyration Speed 60±1 rpm
- Counter 0-999,999 times
- Weights 2 pcs 250g, 2 pcs 750g (used to produce 250g, 500g, 1000g mass on the specimen)
- Grinding Wheel CS – 17 / CS – 10 or others
- Paster S – 36
- Sandpaper S – 11
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||380 mm||Length:||530 mm||Height:||380 mm|
|ISO 5470||ASTM D3884||FED.CCC.5306||FED.CCC.5309|
|TAPPI T476||DIN 53754||DIN 53799||DIN 53109|
Q: What is taber abrasion test in wiki?
A: Abrasion is the process of scuffing, scratching, wearing down, marring, or rubbing away. It can be intentionally imposed in a controlled process using an abrasive. Abrasion can be an undesirable effect of exposure to normal use or exposure to the elements.
Q: What is taber test methods?
A: There are various taber test methods.
Q: What is taber abrasion wheels?
A:An essential component of conducting “Taber wear tests” is the type of abrasive wheel that is used. Abrading wheels for the Taber Abraser (Abrader) can be classified as:
- Calibrase® – A resilient wheel composed of resilient binder and aluminum oxide or silicon carbide abrasive particles. Frequently used to evaluate rigid specimens.
- Calibrade® – A non-resilient wheel composed of a vitrified (clay) binder and silicon carbide or aluminum oxide abrasive particles. Frequently used to evaluate flexible specimens.
- Specialty – Used for special applications.
Q: Can this taber abraser set with speed 72 ± 2 rpm and 60 ±2 rpm?
A: Yes, the machine is equipped with a rotater to set the speed.