Steaming Cylinder, equipped with built-in Steam Generator. The steaming cylinder is used to determine the shrinkage of unstressed fabric samples subjected to steaming in a closed chamber. The Steaming Stability Template is suitable for use with steaming cylinders when testing fabrics for relaxation shrinkage, to mark the fabrics before testing using a benchmark of 250mm and to read shrinkage directly in percentage after testing.
Provided with a stainless steel fabric supporting frame to accommodate 4 samples.
- Automatic timing, 1-9999mins, stops steaming and warns if the set time met.
- Steaming generator is offered
- Equipped with pressure safety device
- Equipped with Exhauster and drainage device
- Steaming cylinder is made of stainless steel
|Width:||450 mm||Depth:||520 mm||Height:||420 mm|
|18 inch||21 inch||17 inch|
|ISO 3005||BS 4323||IWTO 29-76||M&S P8|