Hydrostatic Pressure Tester TF163D
Hydrostatic Pressure Tester, Used to test water-proof or leakage of fibre, synthetic leather, wrapped paper, etc.
Hydrostatic Pressure Tester, used to test waterproof or leakage of fiber, synthetic leather, wrapped paper, etc.
This tester tests samples by lifting a certain volume of water, at a speed of 1cm/second; until 3 drops of water appeared, stop the motor lifting; the height of the water in mm is recorded as the test result.
The test methods as below (i.e. get the average value of three operations, calculated to the first decimal).
- Leakage measurement to raise water to the certain height at specified speed, to measure the water volume (ml) leaked during certain time.
- Water pressure raise water at speed of 1cm/sec, until three locations of surface of specimen get water penetration, the height of water is recorded
- Fixed water pressure raise water position to certain height at speed of 1cm/sec. Then pause, immediately record the time (sec) when three locations of surface of specimen get water-penetration.
- Specimen: 20*20cm
- Water column height: 1800mm
- Water level speed: 1cm/secf
- Pressure Diameter: fibre and knitting wears Dia.115mm. Synthetic leather / leather Dia.50mm
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||660 mm||Length:||520 mm||Height:||2550 mm|
|26 inch||21 inch||102 inch|
|ISO 811||BS EN 20811||BS EN 3321||BS EN 3324|
|AATCC 127||DIN 53886||JIS-L1092||JIS-1096|