Hydrostatic Head Tester TF163E
Hydrostatic Head Tester is used for measures the resistance of a fabric to the penetration of water under hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic Head Tester complies with AATCC 127-2008, EN 20811, ISO 811, etc. Please contact us for Hydrostatic head test(water penetration test) procedure.
Hydrostatic Head Tester is used for measures the resistance of a fabric to the penetration of water under hydrostatic pressure. It is applicable to all types of fabrics, including those treated with a water resistant or water repellent finish.
A test sample is placed on the clamping head; parameters of test is set on the Android based software on the Samsung pad; the system automatically start by pressing down the upper clamping arm; the system automatically adjust machine and shift nozzles if required; after a few seconds the test results is then displayed and excel report is generated; the reports can be output to a USB / SD card, or send to any network by WIFI connected.
- Test pressure: 0~5000mbar
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.5 % of displayed £¦#118alue ± 1 mbar
- Readability: 0.1 mbar
- Pressure gradient: 1~500mbar/min
- Test area: 100 cm2 (10 cm2, 19.63 cm2, 26 cm2 and 28 cm2 optional)
- Maximum sample thickness: 5mm
- Required compressed air supply: 6~8 bar (clean and dry)
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||360 mm||Depth:||460 mm||Height:||420 mm|
|14 inch||18 inch||17 inch|
|GB/T 4744||AATCC 127||EN 20811||BS 2823|
|BS 3424-26 29A||BS 3424-26 29C||BS 3321||ISO 811|
|ISO 1420A||DIN 53886||INDA IST 80.4||JIS L 1,092 A|
|JIS L1092 B-b||NF G07-057||ERT 120-1||ERT 160-0|
|EDANA 120.2-02||ISO 16603||ASTM F1670||YYT 0700|
On the market, there are many kind of tents, especially 5000mm hydrostatic head tent and 6000mm hydrostatic head tent, which is distinguished by waterproof index. Let’s show you how to test it.
Hydrohead test method
What is hydrostatic head tester:
The definition of hydrostatic head is the pressure of homogeneous fluid act on an object, which can be explained that each part of an object is forced uniformly. The object will shrink its volume when the hydrostatic pressure is enhanced, but the shape will not be changed.
hydrostatic head test procedure:
- Turn on the power.
- Turn on the air pump and adjust the air pressure governor to ensure that air pressure in a reasonable range.
- Pouringwater into the water tank until it reaches to the highest water level.
- Setting and saving the parameter on the setting page according to the standard, and go to the test page.
- Place the sample on the clampto fix it, and then put the pressure transducer into
Attention: The pressure transducer should be zeroed or cleared. Otherwise, the test result might be inaccurate.
- Start the test and observethe
- third water droplet is appeared on the surface of the sample, we should stop the test and record the data.
- After that,we need to release the sample and change another one for the next test.
- Draining thewater after all the test is finished, and turn power off.
We can also provide pdf of standard about water resistance (hydrostatic pressure) test if you need, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is this machine to measure the water resistance / proofness of PU/PVC samples (Water column test)?
A: Yes, it is.