Hydrostatic Head Tester is used for measures the resistance of a fabric to the penetration of water under hydrostatic pressure. It is applicable to all types of fabrics, including those treated with a water resistant or water repellent finish.
A test sample is placed on the clamping head; parameters of test is set on the Android based software on the Samsung pad; the system automatically start by pressing down the upper clamping arm; the system automatically adjust machine and shift nozzles if required; after a few seconds the test results is then displayed and excel report is generated; the reports can be output to a USB / SD card, or send to any network by WIFI connected.
- Test pressure: 0~5000mbar
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.5 % of displayed £¦#118alue ± 1 mbar
- Readability: 0.1 mbar
- Pressure gradient: 1~500mbar/min
- Test area: 100 cm2 (10 cm2, 19.63 cm2, 26 cm2 and 28 cm2 optional)
- Maximum sample thickness: 5mm
- Required compressed air supply: 6~8 bar (clean and dry)
|Width:||360 mm||Depth:||460 mm||Height:||420 mm
|14 inch||18 inch||17 inch
|GB/T 4744||AATCC 127||EN 20811||BS 2823
|BS 3424-26 29A||BS 3424-26 29C||BS 3321||ISO 811
|ISO 1420A||DIN 53886||INDA IST 80.4||JIS L 1,092 A
|JIS L1092 B-b||NF G07-057||ERT 120-1||ERT 160-0
|EDANA 120.2-02||ISO 16603||ASTM F1670||YYT 0700