Geotextile Water Permeability Tester, to determine the constant-head water flow capacity (water permeability) within the plane of a geotextile or geotextile-related product, is measured under varying normal compressive stresses, typical hydraulic gradients and defined contact surface.
- The whole machine is made of quality stainless steel and aluminum ensures no any rust and corrosion.
- Equipped with 4 600ml/min flow-meters for lower water permeability products, and a 5L/min flow meter is equipped for high water permeability products.
- Equipped-in water tank ensures water head pressure will not overload.
- Max pressure: 300 mmH2O
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Clamping area: Dia. 50mm
- Thickness range of specimen: 0.1 ~ 10 mm
- Water-flow range: 0 ~ 5 L/min
|Width:||1200 mm||Depth:||540 mm||Height:||1850 mm
|48 inch ||22 inch||74 inch
|ISO 11058||GB/T 15789||GB/T 17633||FZ/T 10003
|JTG E50 T1141||SL/T 235||ISO 8124-1||ISO 8124-4