Geotextile Hydrostatic Pressure Tester, to determine the property of penetration resistance of geotextiles by static hydraulic pressure test.
Sample is clamped on the test head. The water under the sample is compressed to generate the hydrostatic pressure until the water drop appears on the sample, and the test is stopped.
- Sample holder Dia. 200 ± 5 mm
- Pressure range & accuracy 0 ~ 2.5 mPa, +/- 2%
- Precision level class 0.4
- Diameter of hole plate Dia. 3 ± 0.05 mm
- Distance between holes 6 mm
|550 x 750 x 1200 mm (L x W x H)|
|GB/T 19979.1||GB/T 19979.2||GB/T 17642||JTG E50 T1142|