Formaldehyde Content Tester, used for rapid determination of formaldehyde content of variable textiles. To simultaneously measure formaldehyde value and absorbance value by using the extraction method.
- Microprocessor control and automatic data processing spectrum.
- Most test methods can be done on this machine, such as absorption curve, wavelength, absorbance and transmittance, etc.
- With computer on-line operation, more curve tests can be conducted.
- Control & display controlled by microcomputer, LCD
- Online Operation able to make standard curves and data processing, such as
- data storage, statistical analysis of data, calculation,
- printing, etc.
- Range of Testing Light Transmittance: 0%-100%
- Formaldehyde Content 2.00-500.00 mg/kg (sample attenuation up to 5000mg/kg)
- 00-500.00 mg/kg (sample attenuation up to 5000mg/kg)
- Wavelength Coverage 300-1000nm, adjustable,
- Wavelength Accuracy ±3nm
- Wavelength Repeatability ±1nm
- Sample Room measurement of the optical path is 100mm
- Concentration Accuracy ≦5% @412mm
- Light Source 6V/10W, 2000 hours long imported Tungsten halogen
|500 x 550 x 200 mm (L x W x H)|
|ISO 14184.1||ISO 14184.2||AATCC 112||GB/T 2912.1|
|GB 18401||GB/T 9997||GB/T 14337||ISO 5079|