Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester TF142C
Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester, to determine the bursting pressure of fabrics uses pneumatic test method, including knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric and other craft-made fabric. Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester complies with ISO 13938-2, ASTM D3786, IWS TM29, etc. Our Burst Strength Tester is accurate and efficient when you do bursting testing. We are dependable bursting strength tester manufacturers. Welcome to contact us for Bursting Strength Tester price.
Pneumatic Bursting Tester, to determine the bursting pressure of fabrics using pneumatic test method, including knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric and other craft-made fabric.
A test specimen is clamped over an expansive diaphragm by a circular clamping ring; increasing compressed air pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm, causing distension of the fabric until the test specimen bursts; the bursting strength and distension are determined.
Real time testing-curve is shown on the Bursting software. The machine can also be controlled easily by the graphics touch-screen without computer.
- Computer & Special software controlled, automatic clamping and burst test, automatic calibration, automatic data processing and test report output.
- It can be controlled by its easy to use graphics touch-screen instead of computer
- Bursting pressure up to 1100KPa, accuracy ≤ ±0.2%F•S
- Burst distension up to 70mm
- Equipped with lamp for clear observation
- Transparent acrylic cover ensures safe operation
- 4 most commonly used test areas are available and be easily shifted
- Test Heads 100, 50, 10, 7.3 cm2 (112.8, 79.8, 35.7, 30.5 mm Dia.)
Diaphragms pack of 10
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||0.4~0.7 MPa|
|560 x 450 x 580mm (L x W x H)|
|ISO 13938-2||IWS TM29||BS-2922||FZ/T 60019|
|FZ/T 01030||JIS L 1018.6.17||AS2001.2.4||GB/T 7742|
Q: What is the definition of bursting strength?
A: You can know it from wikipedia of bursting strength.
Q: What is bursting strength tester principle?
A: 1. In this test the fabric sample is clamped over a rubber diaphragm by means of an annular clamping ring.
2. An increasing fluid pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm until the specimen bursts.
3. The operating fluid may be a liquid or a gas.
Q: What is bursting strength test procedure?
A: 1.The fabric sample is clamped over the rubber diaphragm.
2.The pressure in the fluid increases at such a rate that the specimen bursts within 20 ± 3 sec. (P1).
3.The height (extension) of the diaphragm is noted
4.Another test is carried out without a specimen.
5.The pressure to do this is noted and then deducted from the earlier reading.
6.(P1 – P2) is the actual bursting strength of the specimen.
Q: How do you calculate the bursting strength?
A: Bursting strength formula:
Bursting Strength (Kg / cm2) = Bursting Factor x GSM (gm / m2) / 1000
The bursting factor is proportionality constant and has the same value. To determine the bursting strength of a sample, a testing machine named bursting strength tester can be used. Once you get the bursting strength, the bursting factor can be derived from that.