Elmendorf Tear Tester TF140C
Elmendorf Tear Tester (patented product), A computer controlled falling-pendulum instrument, to decide the ballistic tearing strength of textiles, plastics, paper or board.
Auto Elmendorf Tear Tester (patented product), is used to determine the ballistic tearing strength of textiles, plastics, paper or board.
Elmendorf tear tester enables rapid determination of the dynamic resistance of materials designed to be subject to strong shearing loads (e.g. fabrics) or liable to be damaged by sharp or heavy objects (e.g. paper bags). Subsequently, the test was naturally adopted for all materials in the form of sheet or films, cardboards, cloth, knitted fabrics, plastic films, aluminium foil, non-woven fabrics, complex flexible packaging etc.
Elmendorf type tear tester is not applied to sparse fabric or stretch materials which the tearing direction might be shift in test.
Compressed air of 0.4~ 0.7 mPa is required.
- Works in accordance with all known test standards.
- The model is the only one that covers the most completed test range from 0 to 12800cN.
- RS-232 data output, equipped with Lenovo computer and Tearing Test software, and Panasonic printer.
- Machine can be controlled by the large graphic touch panel without computer and software.
- Automatic specimen clamping and notching.
- Repeatable, pneumatic specimen gripping system guarantees sufficient clamping pressure to avoid all slipping phenomena, thus ensuring perfect reproducibility of the experimental conditions.
- Automatic compensation for friction and leveling errors, no slave pointer, therefore no friction, alignment and maintenance problems.
- Capacity: 0-12800 grams (0 ~ 128N)
- Pendulum Range(cN): 0~ 1600, 0 ~ 3200, 0 ~ 6400, 0 ~ 12800
- Accuracy: 0.2% of pendulum range
- Unit: GF, MN, CN, CP, LB
- TESTEX Elmendorf Tearing Test software
- Complete with work pendulums
1600cN/g (3.5lb), 3200cN/g (7.0lb), 6400cN/g (14.0lb), 12800cN/g(28.0lb)
- 2 pcs of Cutting blades
- 1 pc of Specimen cutting template
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||0.5-0.7 Mpa|
|Width:||560 mm||Depth:||420 mm||Height:||530 mm|
|22 inch||17 inch||21 inch|
|ASTM D1424||ASTM 5734||ISO 1974||ISO 9290|
|BS ISO 13937||BS 3424||BS 4253||BS 4468|
|DIN 53862||DIN 53128||NEXT 17||M&S P29|
|INDA IST 100.1||AFNOR G 07-149||GB/T 3917.1||FZ/T 60006|
Q: Do you have elmendorf tear tester manual?
A: Yes, please contact our sales person.
Q: What is elmendorf tear definition?
A: Elmendorf Tear ASTM D1922. Propagation Tear Resistance of Plastic Film and Thin Sheeting by Pendulum Method (Elmendorf Tear) ASTM D1922. Scope: A pendulum impact tester is used to measure the force required to propagate an existing slit a fixed distance to the edge of the test sample.
Q: How are elmendorf tear test results?
A: You can refer to the Elmendorf Standard Test for the specified.