Related articles for this product
Complex Strength Zipper Tester TF149
Complex Strength Zipper Tester, used for testing zipper strength of parallel drawing, up-and-down pulling resistance, self-locking, tail-opened pulling, outlet shifting, association of zip head and chips,and the strength of polyester silk and zipper ribbons, etc. Complex Strength Zipper Tester complies with BS 3084, ASTM F964, QB/T2171, etc.
Zipper Strength Tester, used for testing zipper strength or zipper fatigue test for puller attachment, closed-end, top stop, open-end fastener box, slider locking device.
Also tests lateral strength of fastener, the open-end attachment, and test of open-end fastener single stringer slider retention.
- Provided with 7 sets of fixtures/grips for complete zipper tests
- PC control and specified Zipper Strength Tester software via high speed RS232
- Drawing and displaying real-time force/displacement curve, force/time curve, etc. during test
- Quality AC servo motor drives quality ball screw
- Working pattern The constant rate of elongation (CRE) principle，micro computer controlling, testing report printing
- load 250KgF (2500N).
- Testing range 1%~100% of the full range
- Testing accuracy ≤±0.2%F·S
- Sample frequency 2000 times / second
- Tensile speed 1-1000mm/min digital speed, error ≤±2%
- Instrument max.travel 600mm
- Output types Displaying output, printing output.
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||630 mm||Depth:||500 mm||Height:||1200 mm|
|25 inch||20 inch||48 inch|
|BS 3084||ASTM F964||QB/T 2171||QB/T 2172|